We have seen some crazy conversions and new sales coming in for our clients, just because we have tested different elements on their website.
This includes: testing short or long version of the landing page, adding video, testing different sales funnel, testing different Call to Action text.
Our best recommendation is: NEVER ASSUME, ALWAYS TEST!
Your audience will tell you what the winning formula is.
Let us know: have you had success with A/B testing your website or content?
Below we are sharing our top recommended A/B testing activities you can try!
Our top recommended AB testing you can try on your website to get more conversions and sales:
- Test colours: Always remember this principle: what stands out gets clicked.
- Test position of your CALL TO ACTION: Did you know that locating your CTA below the fold could increase your conversion rate by 304 percent? Don’t take anything for granted: test above the fold, below the fold, in the middle/left/right of the page, and relationship to text elements.
- Test colour of your CALL TO ACTION: A contrasting color that is distinct and stands out from the other elements on the page seems to work best. Experiment to see what works for your CTA. Don’t rely on other people’s tests to pick a color.
- Test text of your CALL TO ACTION: Example test BUY NOW or GET THE LAST ONE! As the most crucial copy on your landing page, your call-to-action button text needs to be tested heavily. Try out various lengths, pronouns, power words, and action verbs.
- Test Pricing Schemes: Freemium vs. Free Trial vs. Money Back Guarantees
- Free Trial Lenght
- Testing your Landing page: short-form vs. long-form landing page version
- General AB tests of your page: you can test the design, including video, sales funnels, website design/structure…
“There is one thing to keep in mind: testing every random aspect of your website can be counter-productive. You can blow time and money on software, workers, and consultants, testing things that won’t increase your website revenue enough to justify the tests.“
Source: Neil Patel (https://neilpatel.com/blog/19-obvious-ab-tests/)
Did you know that locating your CTA below the fold could increase your conversion rate by 304 percent?
Don’t take anything for granted: test above the fold, below the fold, in the middle/left/right of the page, and relationship to text elements.